Customer 360° offers access to all of the information that can be gathered about clients. The aim is to integrate knowledge on customer behavior across any channel, system, device or product.
Having access to the full range of the customer’s journey makes it possible to increase desirable patterns of behavior, reduce customer churn and facilitate personalized marketing offers.
Your team will learn
- How to drive successful project of holistic customer view
- What are common challenges and pitfalls in customer data preparation
- How can customer view 360° help you meet your business challenges
Customer segmentation, Churn prediction
Detailed agenda (1 day)
Part 1: Business requirements of Customer view 360°
- Business vs. customer perspective.
- Key challenges in driving a customer data model.
- Keep up with the client.
Part 2: Data preparation
- Transactional data, website logs, call-center activity, location – combining datasets to improve customer characteristics.
- Data inconsistency – missing data handling.
- Customer profiles – description statistics and data visualization.
Part 3: Hands-on coding: Customer view 360° development
- Iterative process of adding new data sources.
- Real-time perspective.
- Data volume management.