We are looking for an ambitious Data Scientist to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing, OpenContrail. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies e.g. R, Scikit, vw, xgboost. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Our company is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
You must have:
- ability to apply machine learning to real life problems,
- good knowledge of machine learning algorithms,
- experience in feature engineering and hyperparameter tuning,
- some experience in building predictive models,
- practical knowledge of machine learning tools (e.g. R / Scikit / vw / xgboost),
- ability to share your knowledge,
- willingness to learn continuously,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- experience in using machine learning on Big Data,
- experience in deep learning,
- experience in data visualization.
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).