We are looking for an experienced and ambitious person to take on the role of the IT Infrastructure Manager at deepsense.ai.
We need your help running the backbone of our company, which is a complex infrastructure of hardware and software solutions used across all of our projects. We rely on a multi-cloud compute and storage infrastructure, integrated with a number of on-prem solutions, such as clusters of GPU-powered compute nodes, not to mention the workstations of individual team members. On top of this, we are heavily utilising several software tools (SaaS or on-prem) to help us manage different aspect of our work: task management (Jira, Trello), code versioning (Github, Gitlab), knowledge sharing (Confluence, Google Sites), communication (GSuite, RocketChat), CI (Jenkins) and also our own proprietary tools such as Neptune. Working with us you will have a chance to take holistic responsibility for a complex IT infrastructure of a rapidly growing AI company, be able to design and implement your own processes as well as choose the proper tools to do the job. All this while managing and growing a team of talented SysAdmins and DevOps. If you think you can live up to the challenge – don’t hesitate and apply!
You must have:
- experience in building and managing a team of System Admins / DevOps specialists,
- very good knowledge of data and system security,
- experience with Linux (preferable with Debian/Ubuntu distributions),
- good understanding of TCP/IP networks,
- at least basic programming experience,
- knowledge of decentralized version control solutions,
- good knowledge of HTTP server configuration,
- good knowledge of SQL database configuration,
- experience with public clouds
- experience with containers (mainly Docker),
- experience with infrastructure monitoring,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- experience in creating continuous deployment systems,
- understanding of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra),
- experience with logs management (ELK stack),
- experience with Docker orchestration systems and cluster managers (Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, ECS),
- experience with OpenStack,
- experience with dynamic routing protocols.
- the chance to take holistic responsibility for a complex IT infrastructure of a rapidly growing AI company,
- the chance be able to design and implement new processes,
- flexibility in the choice of hardware stack and software tools to reach given goals,
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).