deepsense.ai helps companies discover the potential of their data and use it to build competitive advantage in the most effective way. Our support covers all stages of the AI journey, from a feasibility study through to end‑to‑end AI solution development, deployment and maintenance. We follow methodology developed on the basis of research and commercial projects delivered for clients such as NTT, Nielsen, L’Oreal, Google and Intel.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Java, Scala. Python. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Our company is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
Currently we need your help on a project for our client from Silicon Valley which is related with distributed processing of up to million records per second and automatic analysis of network traffic.
You must have:
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Golang, C++, C, Python,
- you may also have a good knowledge of other programming languages, such as Java, but the strong interest in learning languages mentioned above is a must,
- analytical thinking skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, code smells, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git,
- understanding of TCP/IP stack,
- experience in designing scalable architectures,
- experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL),
- great knowledge of multithreading,
- good knowledge of Bash,
- hands on experience with Linux,
- experience in working with external clients,
- excellent communication skills, including communicating with larger audiences,
- good working knowledge of English (minimum B2 level),
- experience in gathering requirements and other user-centric activities,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum) and project management tools (JIRA, Confluence).
You may have:
- familiarity with Big Data processing,
- distributed systems architecture,
- familiarity with SDN, openstack,
- good skills in profiling and low-level optimization,
- familiarity with Kafka, docker, ansible, vagrant,
- basic knowledge of data science and machine learning.
- a chance to utilize cutting-edge technologies on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project for a big client from Sillicon Valley,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with the best developers with extensive professional experience,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports card, frequent team-building events, fun room).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org