Backend Developer (with Go)
deepsense.ai helps companies discover the potential of their data and use it to build competitive advantage in the most effective way. Our support covers all stages of the AI journey, from a feasibility study through to end‑to‑end AI solution development, deployment and maintenance. We follow methodology developed on the basis of research and commercial projects delivered for clients such as NTT, Nielsen, L’Oreal, Google and Intel.
You will join a specialist team working on a network traffic visualization tool, predicting the future loads on a network.
We use good practices, code review, automated testing (unit & integration tests), static code analysis and Continuous Integration.
You must have:
- coding in Golang, Python,
- experience with C++ or C,
- analytical skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- knowledge of software development good practices: design patterns, code smells, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git,
- good knowledge of docker, vagrant,
- experience with ansible,
- an understanding of TCP/IP stack and routing rules,
- good knowledge of SQL language,
- an understanding of multithreading,
- hands-on experience with Linux and Bash,
- experience working with external clients,
- excellent communication skills, including communicating with larger audiences,
- good working knowledge of English (minimum B2 level).
You may have:
- familiarity with big data processing,
- familiarity with distributed systems architecture,
- familiarity with SDN, openstack,
- good skills in profiling and low-level optimization,
- familiarity with Kafka,
- familiarity with Kubernetes.
- to be a part of a dynamic and internationally successful team,
- to influence technical decisions and development processes,
- to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- to participate in Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- to have flexible working hours.