Big Data Engineer
deepsense.ai helps companies discover the potential of their data and use it to build competitive advantage in the most effective way. Our support covers all stages of the AI journey, from a feasibility study through to end‑to‑end AI solution development, deployment and maintenance. We follow methodology developed on the basis of research and commercial projects delivered for clients such as NTT, Nielsen, L’Oreal, Google and Intel.
At deepsense.ai you will have an opportunity to take part in multiple fast-paced projects involving the design and development of complex data-processing pipelines for customers from all industry sectors. You will work side by side with AI and machine learning experts in order to build end-to-end solutions, solving challenges regarding data representation and storage, transformation, streaming, analytics, performance profiling as well as automated deployment and testing.
If you have a solid software engineering background and are experienced in working with high volumes of data – don’t hesitate to apply.
You must have:
- intermediate proficiency in Java and Python,
- proficiency in Spark framework,
- basic understanding of REST,
- practical knowledge of Docker Kubernetes,
- good english communication skills,
- ability to share your knowledge,
- willingness to learn continuously,
- basic machine learning knowledge (regression, classification, clustering, validation methods, time series forecasting).
You may have:
- knowledge of Kafka platform,
- knowledge of Hadoop framework,
- basic programming skills in Scala/R,
- familiarity with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana),
- knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, ELK),
Storm, Nginx technologies.
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers, data scientist and machine learning experts,
- opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- opportunity to participate in the internal training sessions (Tech Talks),
- attractive benefits package including free lunches and well-equipped kitchens,
- subsidized medical care, sports, a fun room,
- frequent team-building events, a training budget and accountants assistance,
- flexible working hours,
- a good atmosphere among professionals working with passion,
- an attractive salary,
- subsidized english lessons with experienced native speakers english teachers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org