We are looking for an ambitious Big Data Engineer who wants to pursue a career designing and developing large-scale data-processing systems.
At deepsense.ai you will have an opportunity to take part in multiple fast-paced projects involving the design and development of complex data-processing pipelines for customers from all industry sectors. You will work side by side with AI and machine learning experts in order to build end-to-end solutions, solving challenges regarding data representation and storage, transformation, streaming, analytics, performance profiling as well as automated deployment and testing.
If you have a solid software engineering background and are experienced in working with high volumes of data – don’t hesitate to apply.
You must have:
- intermediate proficiency in Java and Python,
- proficiency in Spark framework,
- basic understanding of REST,
- practical knowledge of Docker Kubernetes,
- good english communication skills,
- ability to share your knowledge,
- willingness to learn continuously,
- basic machine learning knowledge (regression, classification, clustering, validation methods, time series forecasting).
You may have:
- knowledge of Kafka platform,
- knowledge of Hadoop framework,
- basic programming skills in Scala/R,
- familiarity with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana),
- knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, ELK),
Storm, Nginx technologies.
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers, data scientist and machine learning experts,
- opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- opportunity to participate in the internal training sessions (Tech Talks),
- attractive benefits package including free lunches and well-equipped kitchens,
- subsidized medical care, sports, a fun room,
- frequent team-building events, a training budget and accountants assistance,
- flexible working hours,
- a good atmosphere among professionals working with passion,
- an attractive salary,
- subsidized english lessons with experienced native speakers english teachers.