We are looking for an ambitious Data Scientist looking to pursue a career developing and applying state-of-the-art algorithms in solving real-life problems to join us in our Warsaw or Bydgoszcz office, or remotely.
At deepsense.ai you will have the opportunity to take part in multiple fast-paced projects in various sectors and apply all sorts of machine learning techniques and models. You will be involved in building data processing pipelines, validation procedures and assessment routines to build reliable and performant models. You will work with novel architectures and propose your own solutions to produce outstanding results.
You will be part of the team of the AI and machine learning experts with a track record of delivering complex projects empowered by predictive modelling, computer vision, NLP, and reinforcement learning.
If you have a solid STEM or data analysis background and are eager to work on data driven projects, don’t hesitate to apply.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist specializing in Natural Language Processing.
Some of our recent NLP- related projects include:
- NLU capabilities for a voice assistant for a global technology company,
- An R&D project for determining conversation trajectories and spotting utterance clusters for a local start-up,
- An engine for checking the quality of user-generated text content on one of the largest Q&A platforms,
- An automated, NLP-enhanced grading system for an American University,
- A tool for analyzing trading forums for assessing stocks’ related sentiment and spotting signs of attempted fraud,
- And many more…