Senior Software Engineer / Consultant
deepsense.ai helps companies discover the potential of their data and use it to build competitive advantage in the most effective way. Our support covers all stages of the AI journey, from a feasibility study through to end‑to‑end AI solution development, deployment and maintenance. We follow methodology developed on the basis of research and commercial projects delivered for clients such as NTT, Nielsen, L’Oreal, Google and Intel.
You must have:
- at least 3 years of experience in senior technical positions,
- very good knowledge of at least two of the following programming languages: Java / Scala / C++ / Python,
- analytical thinking skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- experience in designing scalable architectures,
- understanding of TCP/IP stack,
- experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL),
- experience in software architecture design,
- inclination towards small-scale project management,
- experience in working with external clients,
- experience in gathering requirements and other user-centric activities,
- knowledge of best software development practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit/functional/regression tests
- knowledge of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum) and project management tools (JIRA, Confluence),
- excellent English-language skills (minimum C1 level),
You may have:
- familiarity with the following areas: Big Data technologies, data analytics, machine learning, data science,
- experience in product development.
Your responsibilities will be:
- developing state-of-the-art solutions for data analytics and machine learning,
- creating and reviewing software specifications and architecture designs,
- communicating with internal and external customers,
- coordinating tasks and ensuring delivery, incl. small-scale project management.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).