We are looking for an ambitious Senior Software Engineer / Consultant to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing, OpenContrail. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Java, Scala. Python. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Our company is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
You must have:
- at least 3 years of experience in senior technical positions,
- very good knowledge of at least two of the following programming languages: Java / Scala / C++ / Python,
- experience in software architecture design,
- excellent communication skills, including communicating with larger audiences,
- inclination towards small-scale project management,
- experience in working with external clients,
- experience in gathering requirements and other user-centric activities,
- knowledge of best software development practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit/functional/regression tests,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum) and project management tools (JIRA, Confluence),
- excellent English-language skills (minimum C1 level).
You may have:
- familiarity with the following areas: Big Data technologies, data analytics, machine learning, data science,
- experience in product development.
Your responsibilities will be:
- developing state-of-the-art solutions for data analytics and machine learning,
- creating and reviewing software specifications and architecture designs,
- communicating with internal and external customers,
- coordinating tasks and ensuring delivery, incl. small-scale project management.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).