Software Engineer in Machine Learning
deepsense.ai helps companies discover the potential of their data and use it to build competitive advantage in the most effective way. Our support covers all stages of the AI journey, from a feasibility study through to end‑to‑end AI solution development, deployment and maintenance. We follow methodology developed on the basis of research and commercial projects delivered for clients such as NTT, Nielsen, L’Oreal, Google and Intel.
At deepsense.ai you will have an opportunity to take part in commercial machine and deep learning projects as well as compete in world-class data science competitions under the guidance of experts in the field. We are working on multiple deep learning, computer vision and NLP projects. If you have a solid software engineering background, know your way around classical algorithms and, most importantly, are motivated to take a deep dive into data science, we’ll help you become an expert.
You must have:
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following: Python (preferred), Scala, Java, C++,
- knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, code smells, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git,
- knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms,
- analytical thinking skills and knowledge of algorithms,
- a decent mathematical skill set (basics of linear algebra, mathematical analysis and probability theory),
- a strong interest in and basic knowledge of machine learning and data science,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- practical experience in machine learning / data mining / data science,
- a portfolio of related side-projects or publications,
- experience in REST API design.
- a chance to work on both commercial and research-oriented machine learning projects,
- an opportunity to master deep learning, NLP and classical machine learning under the guidance of experts,
- an opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- an opportunity to participate in Tech Talks (internal training and seminar sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- an attractive salary,
- an attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).