We are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer who wants to pursue a career in machine learning.
At deepsense.ai you will have an opportunity to take part in commercial machine and deep learning projects as well as compete in world-class data science competitions under the guidance of experts in the field. We are working on multiple deep learning, computer vision and NLP projects. If you have a solid software engineering background, know your way around classical algorithms and, most importantly, are motivated to take a deep dive into data science, we’ll help you become an expert.
You must have:
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following: Python (preferred), Scala, Java, C++,
- knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, code smells, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git,
- knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms,
- analytical thinking skills and knowledge of algorithms,
- a decent mathematical skill set (basics of linear algebra, mathematical analysis and probability theory),
- a strong interest in and basic knowledge of machine learning and data science,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- practical experience in machine learning / data mining / data science,
- a portfolio of related side-projects or publications,
- experience in REST API design.
- a chance to work on both commercial and research-oriented machine learning projects,
- an opportunity to master deep learning, NLP and classical machine learning under the guidance of experts,
- an opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- an opportunity to participate in Tech Talks (internal training and seminar sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- an attractive salary,
- an attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).