We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
We develop end-to-end data science solutions. Come work with us and you will take on challenging projects and produce enterprise-level technological solutions.
Our teams are made up of winners of international machine learning and algorithm competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and DevOps engineers. Are you interested? Come grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
- at least 2 years’ hands-on experience in Software Engineering or Data Science,
- at least 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager in software development or Data Science projects,
- experience working with external customers,
- good knowledge of systems/application development life cycle,
- experience in managing teams of five or more,
- excellent command of English (minimum C1),
- a genuine interest in state-of-the-art project management and software engineering,
- experience in Networking or Big Data will be a plus.
- developing process set-up and optimization,
- understanding and drawing together project requirements and planning the work,
- presales activity: developing project proposals, use case analysis, scoping and effort estimation,
- communicating with both business and technical stakeholders on the client side,
- managing staff: one-on-ones, evaluations, professional development,
- active involvement in the process of recruiting new team members.
- a good atmosphere among professionals working with passion,
- opportunity to shape the company’s way of doing things,
- Silicon Valley-level benefits and work conditions including: lunch, well-equipped kitchens, subsidized medical care, a fun room, subsidized english lessons with native speakers, frequent team-building events, training & development budget, external accountants support for B2B contracts,
- opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- flexible working hours,
- an attractive salary.