We are looking for an ambitious Receptionist to join our team in Warsaw.
Our teams are made up of winners of international machine learning and algorithm competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and DevOps engineers. Are you interested? Come grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
Working in deepsense.ai you will have the opportunity to work in a newly opened office in Warsaw and gain unique experience of taking part in building new office’s administrative workflow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- providing reception service in a highly professional manner,
- organizing meetings,
- welcoming and assistance for all guests of the office,
- manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, phone calls and mailbox,
- ensuring smooth communication between employees and stakeholders,
- ensuring professional maintenance of conference rooms, reception, etc.,
- managing conference room reservations,
- organizing business trips and insurance for employees,
- cooperating with and supporting another company departments (including Administration, HR, Marketing),
- supporting HR team administratively,
- acting as a first point of contact for all external stakeholders and office suppliers.
You may have:
- approximately 1 year of experience in working as a receptionist/ office assistant/administrative assistant etc.,
- very good command of English (at least B2 level),
- high level of communication skills both verbally and in written,
- teamwork skills,
- accuracy and very good organisational and planning skills,
- very good command of MS Office package,
- ability to multitask and deal well with dynamic front-desk situations,
- readiness to learn quickly and support ad hoc situations within the company.
- great and dynamic work atmosphere,
- opportunity to gain new skills and grow further,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports card, frequent team-building events, another company benefits),
- availability to work in a shift system (from 8 to 16 and from 11 to 19),
- mandatory contract,
- elastic approach to working hours (you can exchange shifts and working hours with your colleague).