We are looking for an ambitious Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our team in Warsaw and Bydgoszcz.
You must have:
- very good knowledge CSS3 and HTML, HTML5 APIs and DOM APIs,
- practical knowledge of ReactJS or AngularJS,
- practical knowledge and understanding of one-way data flow architectures (Flux, Redux etc.)
- practical knowledge of at least one unit test tool (ie. Jasmine, Mocha, Tape, Enzyme),
- knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms,
- experience in developing UI using CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules),
- knowledge of functional/reactive/reactive functional programming paradigms,
- knowledge of dev tools (npm, WebPack, gulp, browserify),
- broad knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git,
- at least basic knowledge of Linux,
- ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously,
- ability to mentor junior engineers and share your expertise with the team,
- good working knowledge of English (B2 level).
You may have:
- practical knowledge of Bootstrap and jQuery,
- experience in using RxJS,
- knowledge of classical and machine learning algorithms,
- knowledge of Python.
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to influence technical decisions and development processes,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).