The mentoring program will prepare your team for their new role in the most practical way: they will build an end‑to‑end ready‑to‑use AI model for your company’s real‑live projects.
The mentoring program includes:
- A dedicated mentor (an experienced data scientist)
- Eight remote sessions (twice a week)
- E-mail contact with a mentor in between the sessions
- The final report – the summary of teamwork and recommendations for further team development
- Additional materials (recommendations on the articles, books, blog posts, tools etc.)
Two remote mentoring sessions each week
- Cleaning your dataset
- Building reference solutions
- Optimizing the model
- Summary and conclusions
Because the mentoring will be more effective if you work on your use case, we encourage you to use your own image dataset. However, should you choose, we can provide an interesting and challenging case to be solved along with a dataset.